IGNORED

N64 full sized kiosk & nintendo neon repair sign

Nes Freak

i drove 500 miles to vegas to get these and paid a pretty penny.  ive been actually eyeing these two item for years  but they wernt for sale at the time.  i even got a bonus.  the guy gave me a nes dogbone controller CIB  and the bx was great shape too!

im so extatic i finally got these ive been wanting a n64 kiosk for many years cause out of all the kiosk it looks like a space ship on chop sticks. 😛

it does need some work and unfortunately doesnt have its original tv.  but im going to try to track down another.  i know its a samsung branded tv with a n64 logo on the front.  im also aware the mario voice commonly goes out on these.  since the key was lost  it could be the volume knob for that is turned down.  so im hopping that it works but if it doesn't its no big deal.

im going to recap it  buff the dome  of the scuff marks,  pick the lock and get a new key made,  replace the n64 controllers with mint oem controllers  replicate the n64 sticker thats missing  on one of the controller arms  possibly update the lights to LED florescent equivalent lights, replace the cooling fan with a noctura silent fan and  a general cleanup.

the sign is in great shape the neon comes right on  no flicker or dullness  the only issue is the the corner  has some lifting so i'll just glue that back down. and dust it off. 

WIN_20220625_20_47_12_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220625_20_46_06_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220625_20_46_12_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220625_20_55_21_Pro.jpg

Edited by Nes Freak
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

• The title was changed to N64 full sized kiosk & nintendo neon repair sign