IGNORED

Rental store SNES console case (travel master)

Maybe a bit more detail would help with the questions?

What do you mean by standard foam insert?  Do you mean the color?  The texture or type of foam used?

As to the other, from my memory seeing them off and on and doing a bit of digging just back in 2019 due to the Virtual Boy one I have, travelmaster was basically it, the cases externally were the same basically, and inside the foam was cut differently.  They'd be sliced to fit the parts, then like with VB part of the top would get a knife cut rectangle with some glued in details for general controls/setup of the device.

I could snap the inside of my VB one, not sure it would help though.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Tanooki said:

Maybe a bit more detail would help with the questions?

What do you mean by standard foam insert?  Do you mean the color?  The texture or type of foam used?

As to the other, from my memory seeing them off and on and doing a bit of digging just back in 2019 due to the Virtual Boy one I have, travelmaster was basically it, the cases externally were the same basically, and inside the foam was cut differently.  They'd be sliced to fit the parts, then like with VB part of the top would get a knife cut rectangle with some glued in details for general controls/setup of the device.

I could snap the inside of my VB one, not sure it would help though.

He's asking if the foam inserts in the travel cases were all "standard". The same foam design per case. The same molding etc. That's what I understand from the question. Was a Blockbuster carrying case the same design on the inside as a Hollywood Video one and all that. Different controller/console placement on the inserts and all that.

Edited by Mega Tank
  • Like 1