IGNORED

Sleeved CD Protectors / hardcases

enix2093

The measurements on these is very close.  I ordered a pack.  We'll see how it turns out.  Though I'd really like to get a hard case top load thing like for baseball cards for these, I guess these could be better than nothing.

https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00MGFNBOO

I've got a bunch of other Heiko bags I use for manuals and regular CDs, and they're fine.  I'd really like something thicker like the stuff found on retroprotection.com if I could.  I'm still looking for something thicker if possible.

• Love 1

• 4 weeks later...

I found some perfect fitting really thick 100 micron sleeves with the tape on the back (not on the flap) that look and feel great!  They even have a light perforation on the flap to make a straight fold. 

Not that my word means anything but I'd vouch for these.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/201110695008

I'll get some pics up when I get home.

• Love 1

12 hours ago, Gloves said:

What's this in reference to? I don't see anything untoward in this thread...

Actually I have no idea, I think I must have posted on VGS whilst trying to message a friend on messenger. When I saw the thread, I thought it really weird why I was being quoted.

Either way, sorry guys, 😞

Administrator · Posted
Just now, fcgamer said:

Actually I have no idea, I think I must have posted on VGS whilst trying to message a friend on messenger. When I saw the thread, I thought it really weird why I was being quoted.

Either way, sorry guys, 😞

Its the dust from all those old games bro; get some fresh air, okay? Stay strong big man. 

• Thanks 1