IGNORED

Could this potentially be a new variant?

Ok so this is my Wheel Of Fortune it has TM next to the oval seal and R on the end label, every listing I’ve seen on eBay and other sites have TM next to the oval seal and TM on the end label same goes for R next to the oval seal and R on the end label. Mine doesn’t have that, I am thinking this could potentially be a new variant.7C5CB00F-E22D-408A-A9AB-942EE1FB8D25.thumb.jpeg.7e24bee2014749000877397d5fef4781.jpeg1E92974B-BC2D-4EBE-A221-8F9466B9448C.thumb.jpeg.08e7ceb22d602d6e14d01fe50637b069.jpeg

@DoctorEncore I already checked my variant list and talked with him. It's definitely a new variant to my knowledge.

There's probably another hundred different ultra minor variations like this that are going undiscovered too. No one is really looking at Title Trademark symbols and @NESCollector15 is doing a great job starting that trend. This isn't the first time he brought something completely new to my attention.

Makes me kind of jealous really because I don't have the kind of time I need anymore to do stuff like this.

Pattern seems to be as follows:

Circle SoQ - TM Title Logo / TM Top Label (Widespread)

Oval TM SoQ - TM Title Logo / TM Top Label (Common)

Oval TM SoQ - R Title Logo / R Top Label (Rare)

Oval R SoQ - R Title Logo / R Top Label. (Uncommon)

There's currently one on ebay I'm bidding on and unless someone else bids me up, I can't imagine it going for too much money. I'd like to scan this one in and it seems kind of rare.

Edited by ThePhleo
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1