IGNORED

pls delete :)

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think contacting Heritage Auctions might be your best bet for the most profit on at least the one with SMB in it.

Where are the pictures of the box?  Condition of that is important too.  Heritage only sales graded stuff, I think, but with a few minor exceptions.  Regardless, they will work with you on getting this graded by the proper authorities.

GLWS, and how in the world did you end up with these?

11 minutes ago, RH said:

I think contacting Heritage Auctions might be your best bet for the most profit on at least the one with SMB in it.

Where are the pictures of the box?  Condition of that is important too.  Heritage only sales graded stuff, I think, but with a few minor exceptions.  Regardless, they will work with you on getting this graded by the proper authorities.

GLWS, and how in the world did you end up with these?

Thankyou very much for the advice, there is a heritige auction branch in London now (Im in UK) I will contact them tomorrow regarding the smb console. The boxes..the control deck is perfect in every way, looks brand new like it was made yesterday, the other one does have a shipping ding on a corner but other than that its brilliant all around, same condition as the control deck. I will pm you pics of the whole package if you like?

Edited by davetheshrew

• The title was changed to pls delete :)
  • The topic was locked