IGNORED

The 3DS library price pump

MiamiSlice

Don’t know if any of you have been following the 3DS market lately but it’s been going up ever since the eShop news. People are buying up any recommended / must-play 3DS titles with urgency. It’s very similar to when the PS3 PSN closure was announced and PS3 games went red hot. 

This is just one chart and not one of the really crazy ones but still surprised to see people chasing Fantasy Life. 

B28E9BA5-41BF-4754-BE79-B8950A0224D9.thumb.jpeg.5fe2033d79f09bd26d3eee9320e0933e.jpeg

• Wow! 1

Not a surprise, but hey interestingly enough since that's being used as an example.  Did you know it got a re-release/expansion of design of sorts for it and released to mobile devices?  I grabbed it on a preorder and played it for like a month.  I only stopped because i couldn't get enough time to invest in that around 2-3 other phone games I have as it is now.  It's amazing on mobile, all what the 3DS version had and then some done in a non-exploitative/whaling cringe style game.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/1/2022 at 6:43 AM, Tanooki said:

Not a surprise, but hey interestingly enough since that's being used as an example.  Did you know it got a re-release/expansion of design of sorts for it and released to mobile devices?  I grabbed it on a preorder and played it for like a month.  I only stopped because i couldn't get enough time to invest in that around 2-3 other phone games I have as it is now.  It's amazing on mobile, all what the 3DS version had and then some done in a non-exploitative/whaling cringe style game.

Thanks for this info.  Fantasy Life has been on my radar for years but there are a lot of 3DS games ahead of it on my list.  I might check out the mobile version first as a demo of sorts to see if I like it before making a purchase of the 3DS version.

• Like 2