IGNORED

Anyone know where you can get custom box protectors for odd sizes?

CMR

I have Mary Skelter Knightmares for the vita and it's in a collectors edition box 8 1/2 x 6 1/2 x 1 3/4.  Anybody know where I might get a custom box protector for it.  It's already got a tiny bit of shelf wear, and I'd just like to get a protector for it since vita stuff is probably only going to keep going up.

Sadly I don't know of any. I asked Dan from retroprotection ages ago and his answer was he won't order anything custom unless there's sufficient demand to justify ordering dozens of protectors (likely for a discount).

However, you can get custom acrylic sizes from CGA/VGA. It's a bit pricey because it's a one-off but not terrible. Worth it if you just want solid protection (and a little display jazz as a bonus). I've bought a few previously and they came out great.

• Like 2

Retro Protection has assloads of different sizes which is better than videogameboxprotectors. I order from the latter because I have simple needs but I bet if you contact retro protection and give them the size they can see if they have something at least close to it. I doubt you’ll get exact unless you custom order something in bulk. 

• Like 1