IGNORED

Honeymoon Haul

Homeboyks

So I got married in July of this year.  My wife has always wanted to go to Disneyland, and we decided to do a 3 week road trip for our honeymoon, driving from Vancouver BC, down to Anaheim, and then a round trip back through Arizona (for the Grand Canyon), then Utah, Idaho, back to Washington, and then home.  It just so happens that the trip lined up perfectly so that we'd be in Portland for the Retro Game Expo there, so a lot of this trip involved hitting every game store I possibly could while making our way to Disneyland and Back, plus the expo.  Here is everything I picked up over the last three weeks.  With all of this, I now have 25 Gamecube titles left to finish the entire NA set.

20191106_121259.jpg

20191106_121322.jpg

20191105_233828.jpg

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Dragonwarrior83 said:

Wait until she finds out where the rest of the wedding gift money went. Nice haul though, my wife would have killed me when she found the hidden stash.

My wife supports the hobby.  At the Portland expo she was the one crossing games off the list as I found them.  Now she's  talking about collecting the Wii set herself.  I think I'm rubbing off on her a bit.

8 hours ago, Homeboyks said:

My wife supports the hobby.  At the Portland expo she was the one crossing games off the list as I found them.  Now she's  talking about collecting the Wii set herself.  I think I'm rubbing off on her a bit.

I was just kidding, anyways, the Wii set is definitely a fun set to collect. One of the best systems of all time in my opinion.