IGNORED

TG CD PAL sealed prices?

Hey guys/gals,

a friend at work has 25ish sealed TGCD games. Their dad purchased them while he was stationed in Germany. She has only opened 3 games, Bonk games and Ys 1&2. I don't know the games as they are in their parents' home, though she says she does have that Syd Mead game sealed.

I don't really know whether the same games are rare in PAL region, wondering whether any sages did or could point me to a place.

Cheers

I am not an expert and might be totally wrong but I thought NEC did not make PAL games. They licensed the system to Telegames in Europe and they just re-packaged USA games. As far As I know there were never any Pal format games, just systems. Would love to see pictures, I bet they are just USA games with German manuals thrown in.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 10:40 PM, RpgCollector said:

I am not an expert and might be totally wrong but I thought NEC did not make PAL games. They licensed the system to Telegames in Europe and they just re-packaged USA games. As far As I know there were never any Pal format games, just systems. Would love to see pictures, I bet they are just USA games with German manuals thrown in.

This is my understanding as well. I've sold a lot of new Turbo games over the years and they're all US games. Some titles also had a Canadian release with English/French boxes/manuals but they're still North American releases. I'd bet your friend has US games. Some really expensive titles on the TG-CD, so congrats. 🙂