I've been working on a version of Basketball for the Odyssey². I made a website where you can download the work in progress game. It is here. I worked and worked on it, it kept not wanting to work because of the Odyssey²'s dumb "page" coding. I kept reaching across page boundaries. A page is a block of code that's 256 bytes of code. You cannot go over the boundaries and spill into the next code "page" with continued code. It's all very complicated, but after a few hours, I think I got it back working again with a few improvements. If you have a way to test the game, let me know what you think of it.