IGNORED

Empty

Jayleonis

• The title was changed to FT:FS - Mint SNES CIBs
  • The title was changed to FT:FS - Mint SNES CIBs - Updated games and prices
  • The title was changed to FT:FS - Mint SNES CIBs
Administrator · Posted
21 hours ago, Code Monkey said:

These are far from mint, I don't think either of them would grade a 9.

This is someone's sale thread; there's zero need for you to come in and judge what dude is selling. It's not your place, and people can make their own judgements based on the photos provided. I've bought from Jay and was provided more photos on request without issue, so I know what I'm getting. Besides that who cares what these might grade at, especially based on your opinion; dude made no claims whatsoever about any grading BS.

@Jayleonis - pro tip: change the thread title to say "Minty", and include a nice photo of a sprig of mint in the OP. That always riles people up.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Gloves said:

This is someone's sale thread; there's zero need for you to come in and judge what dude is selling. It's not your place, and people can make their own judgements based on the photos provided. I've bought from Jay and was provided more photos on request without issue, so I know what I'm getting. Besides that who cares what these might grade at, especially based on your opinion; dude made no claims whatsoever about any grading BS.

@Jayleonis - pro tip: change the thread title to say "Minty", and include a nice photo of a sprig of mint in the OP. That always riles people up.

I had a whole explanation written out but removed it, there's no point. It's quite clear I have different expectations of people and appreciation for someone trying to help. I was going to buy every single one of these......literally all of them.......but realized they wouldn't grade as mint when I looked closer at the photos. When I see a discrepancy with a sales post in the future I will not warn anyone, whether it's an incomplete game marked as complete, a bootleg marked as authentic or a near mint game labelled as mint. Sorry for offering help to other potential buyers when the difference between mint and near mint can literally be thousands of dollars.

• The title was changed to FT:FS - Minty SNES CIBs
14 minutes ago, Code Monkey said:

I had a whole explanation written out but removed it, there's no point. It's quite clear I have different expectations of people and appreciation for someone trying to help. I was going to buy every single one of these......literally all of them.......but realized they wouldn't grade as mint when I looked closer at the photos. When I see a discrepancy with a sales post in the future I will not warn anyone, whether it's an incomplete game marked as complete, a bootleg marked as authentic or a near mint game labelled as mint. Sorry for offering help to other potential buyers when the difference between mint and near mint can literally be thousands of dollars.

mint is subjective.  grading even more so.  whether a game is authentic or not is something that can be verified true or false.  big difference. 

• Like 2

• The title was changed to SNES CIBs
  • The title was changed to More SNES CIBs
  • The title was changed to Snes cibs for sale. Updated
  • The title was changed to Snes cib lot - chrono zelda 2100 obo
  • The title was changed to 2 Marvel SNES CIBs
  • The title was changed to Donkey Kong Country 1 NM Complete
  • The title was changed to Minty SNES cibs FS:FT