IGNORED

WTB: Sega 32x games to complete collection

Matthewnimmo

On 1/4/2021 at 10:34 PM, bronzeshield said:

PM sent! 🙂

And indeed, in the continuing saga of bronzeshield and the ice, I'm still sore and felt like an old man for most of the day. Thankfully I think I'm starting to turn it around.

Thank you again so much!  All paid up and good to go:). For everyone here @bronzeshieldhas helped me secure my last hard to find cib for this collection!  He didn’t have to, very kind of him. When all the games come in ill show them off for you guys. Some of them have a few good stories behind them

btw, there are a few i still have to buy but not hard to find. Ill put them down here as well as on my opening post for any that might have extras. Like i said these are easier to find so not as concerned 

1) MK 2 cib or box and manual 

2) space harrier cib

3). Virtua fighter cib

4). Corpse killer cib

5). Night trap cib

6). Slam city cib

7). Fahrenheit cib

8 ) supreme warrior cib

thank you all community:)!

Edited by Matthewnimmo

@bronzeshieldthanks again bud for the game. It arrived today and it looks beautiful!:)

so ive officially got all non cd/32x games bought all cib!  Now, ill be honest im getting really nervous on two of them that were shipped out on the 21st and have moved to a local distribution center (so the package is supposedly in my home state now). But has been sitting there since the first:(. Im just hoping that they are still crazy behind with usps

with that said im still looking for the cd32x games. Ive updated my list at the beginning of this thread!

thanks everyone!

• Like 1