IGNORED

Zelda Ocarina of Time First Release

there was a carton of these on ebay very recently, i remember the seller was asking 100$ a piece, and some copies had flaws

that's where the graded copies currently on ebay probably come from

also, your game is worth 270$, if the buyer paid, and if your friend or 2nd account didn't bid to push the price up. the number on the useless case you imprisoned your game into makes little difference methinks

also, i think op is a troll

Edited by Tyree_Cooper
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

there was a carton of these on ebay very recently, i remember the seller was asking 100$ a piece, and some copies had flaws

also, your game is worth 270$, if the buyer paid, and if your friend or 2nd account didn't bid to push the price up. the number on the useless case you imprisoned your game into makes little difference methinks

He's not a troll, he's just hocking his lame warez.

Try a comic book forum @thesofasurfer or maybe a Facebook group. PLENTY of low-information shmucks to eat your crappy games over there.

We actually know what we're talking about around here.

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Tyree_Cooper said:

You are the troll, u accuse me of shill bidding, u compare a 8.5 to a 9.4...u r ignorant...straight up.  I have over 400k on ebay, 23 years on ebay, stellar feedback.  Gtfoh

• Sad 1
  • Eyeroll 1

• The topic was locked