IGNORED

Nintendo Supply Catalogs

8 minutes ago, LaytToTheParty said:

Thank you. Do you know if @acidjaguar has scans?

I have about 11 catalogs scanned in and will have the rest in the near future.  Once I've got them completed I will release them out for the world to have.  Will likely need to find a host for them.  

@Gloves - are these scans something that could be hosted at VGS or should I find another avenue?

• Like 1

Administrator · Posted
2 minutes ago, acidjaguar said:

I have about 11 catalogs scanned in and will have the rest in the near future.  Once I've got them completed I will release them out for the world to have.  Will likely need to find a host for them.  

@Gloves - are these scans something that could be hosted at VGS or should I find another avenue?

We could host em for sure. Toss me a PM so we can track discussion.

4 hours ago, Gloves said:

We could host em for sure. Toss me a PM so we can track discussion.

You're sure? Not sure if it's a legal issue and could be considered infringing on Nintendo's right to distribute and copy their own stuff, plus they contain trademarked IPs. If anything we could throw them up on the Internet Archive.

Administrator · Posted
8 minutes ago, LaytToTheParty said:

You're sure? Not sure if it's a legal issue and could be considered infringing on Nintendo's right to distribute and copy their own stuff, plus they contain trademarked IPs. If anything we could throw them up on the Internet Archive.

If literally Nintendo comes to me and asks me to take em down I will. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1