IGNORED

WTB: CIB PAL NES Exclusives! Only 17 SNES games left! Need all 3 Panesians! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, and various set finishers!

Armageddon Potato

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB: NES manuals, prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, and various set finishers!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last 8 NES manuals I need! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, Panesians, and various set finishers!
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last 6 NES manuals I need! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, Panesians, and various set finishers!
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last 5 NES manuals I need! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, Panesians, and various set finishers!
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last 3 NES manuals I need! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, Panesians, and various set finishers!
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last 2 NES manuals I need! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, Panesians, and various set finishers!
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last 2 NES manuals I need! WTB King Neptune blue and black carts! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, Panesians, and various set finishers!
  • The title was changed to WTB: Last NES manual?! 17 SNES games left! Need all 3 Panesians! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, and various set finishers!

Been a while since I've updated! Some big ones are out of the way!

A few extras for trade as well:

Tombs & Treasures CIB is an extra and is up for grabs. (Has some ex-rental stickers on the cart.)

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure disc only.

G.I. Joe Cobra Strike is sealed. (Has a small tear on the corner of the seal.)

The Quest For The Rings.

Sealed Odd World Demo.

Everything else I needed. Super surprised to land both King Neptunes at once! I have both boxes and manuals, but was missing the carts.

Final NES manual is pending!!!20210419_175334.thumb.jpg.ce14283c10c9dd08d145a5ff31503aad.jpg

Edited by Armageddon Potato

• The title was changed to WTB: Last NES manual?! WTB CIB PAL NES Exclusives! Only 17 SNES games left! Need all 3 Panesians! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, and various set finishers!
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to WTB: CIB PAL NES Exclusives! Only 17 SNES games left! Need all 3 Panesians! Also WTB prototypes, Atari Lynx CIBs, and various set finishers!