IGNORED

Sony Trinitron KV-34HS420 picture is "drooping"

Now get brutal

The top left of my screen is drooping. I've been doing a little reading, but don't fully understand what causes this. I've read it could possibly be adjusted via a geometry settings or adjusting tubes and add magnets. There's no adjustment in the main menu that I've found that would allow for me to edit geometry.

Anyone have some layman's terms on this and is there hope for my TV? 

PXL_20220109_191134943.jpg

4 hours ago, Now get brutal said:

I do not believe so as there is no HD stamp or indication on the front bezel.

There is a Facebook group (it sucks because people) with some good info sometimes. “The crt collective” if you can handle fb you can find some info. Search your model number.

I searched the model and seems it’s generally considered a really nice set for ps2 and newer. Perhaps not ideal for 240p but reading that it can display it and adjusting for minimal lag. 

Edited by docile tapeworm
  • Like 2

28 minutes ago, docile tapeworm said:

There is a Facebook group (it sucks because people) with some good info sometimes. “The crt collective” if you can handle fb you can find some info. Search your model number.

I searched the model and seems it’s generally considered a really nice set for ps2 and newer. Perhaps not ideal for 240p but reading that it can display it and adjusting for minimal lag. 

I appreciate the lead, thank you! Time to join that Facebook group

• Like 1