IGNORED

Is there a way to copy-quote someone, and use that quote in another thread?

RH

Sorry for the dense question, but sometimes it'd be nice to copy what someone said and use it in a different thread than the originating one.

Like from WW... to another WW thread.  Sure, you can just select-copy-paste, but it'd be nice if you could format it like a normal quote.

Is this possible and I missed it?  If not, is it a feature that we could potentially get?  Thanks.

Just now, Jeevan said:

all i did was click the quote thing, go to this thread and click the box that shows i have a quote.

Hmmm... my quotes tend to stay in just the thread, or so I thought.  There's a chance I tried it from my mobile, it failed and I never tried again.

Events Helper · Posted
On 12/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, Gloves said:

We all love our wacky reaction gifs. Isn't The Office (US version) SO funny!?!?

Rachel Brosnahan Comedy GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Was that The Office? I don't know I haven't seen it.

Anyway.

We've added the ability to add gifs to your posts using GIPHY! You can now easily search for gifs to suit any occasion! No longer must you scour the internet and copy-paste gifs, or worse yet, upload them to the site to use.

image.png

So yeah, enjoy.

snoopy new year GIF

like this?  I'm on my galaxy s20 fe

• Angry 1

Actually, I see now.  I tend to just hit the "Quote" button and the plus for actual multi-quotes.  Looks like the multi quote works, but the bubble disappears in the forum list, and re-appears in the next thread you go too.  I have never seen that before, so I never tried.  Again, a single-quote, with the "Quote" link does not work. 😕

My bad.  We're all good.

• Agree 1

Events Helper · Posted
2 minutes ago, RH said:

Actually, I see now.  I tend to just hit the "Quote" button and the plus for actual multi-quotes.  Looks like the multi quote works, but the bubble disappears in the forum list, and re-appears in the next thread you go too.  I have never seen that before, so I never tried.  Again, a single-quote, with the "Quote" link does not work. 😕

My bad.  We're all good.

it disappears on the pc as well, so ya, a little quirky, but good!