IGNORED

LF: SoCal / AZ collectors interested in buying almost my entire collection

Foxhack

This is probably a long shot but... I've been planning to sell off basically my entire console game collection (plus my comics, and a massive chunk of my DVD / Bluray collection) because I need to sell off the family home and move to Tennessee. It's basically impossible for me to ship all of it out via the mail because I don't have nearly enough time to ship everything out. My collection ranges from the NES to the Gamecube, with a bunch of accessories as well, and several PC games in box. I've got a bunch of mid-range valued stuff, and I'm only keeping the stuff that's sentimentally important to me.

There's just one catch: The collection is located at my parents' house... in Mexicali, Mexico. Luckily, the house is located about 10 minutes from the border crossing, so the only issue is crossing the collection back into the US. (The border agents can be a real pain in the ass.)

Is there anyone near me who would be interested in this? I'm not asking market value, considering the cost of gasoline and the time needed to pick this stuff up. I'm still in the middle of cataloguing everything but I figured it'd be worth asking in case someone here is interested.

Thank you.

Edited by Foxhack
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Driftwood said:

I got friends in mexico...

what size is the collection a thousand games, a few thousand? 
any pics.

Probably a bit under 1000 items. I don't have an up to date collection list, or photos at the moment, but I'm working on it.

Also, it's in Northern Mexico, East of Tijuana. Mexico is bigger than you think. 😛

Edited by Foxhack

32 minutes ago, Foxhack said:

Probably a bit under 1000 items. I don't have an up to date collection list, or photos at the moment, but I'm working on it.

Also, it's in Northern Mexico, East of Tijuana. Mexico is bigger than you think. 😛

Thanks,

and i had a rough idea where it was located, as you stated it was in Mexicali 😆