IGNORED

Lego Star Wars or 40K Models

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, PuppyWaffles said:

If anyone is interested in selling anything please let me know!

You're talking about old Star Wars actual lego sets right?  I might have something you'd be interested in.  They're dusty though as they've been on a high shelf displayed for a time, and I know one of them still had the box too in ok shape, but manuals yeah and complete too.  Some collectors Lego vaders tie with him, got another lego with yoda/luke his house and the x-wing, might have another I forget.  I've sold off largely the lego I have, just eats up room I don't have for it.

Just now, Tanooki said:

You're talking about old Star Wars actual lego sets right?  I might have something you'd be interested in.  They're dusty though as they've been on a high shelf displayed for a time, and I know one of them still had the box too in ok shape, but manuals yeah and complete too.  Some collectors Lego vaders tie with him, got another lego with yoda/luke his house and the x-wing, might have another I forget.  I've sold off largely the lego I have, just eats up room I don't have for it.

Send me some pics and I'll see if it's anything I want to get!

I went and just did a fast pic of them as they sit on my shelf, not sure if interested, but I've got other stuff such as one scooby doo setup I snapped with the mystery machine.  I've got some indiana jones sets too, not sure I want to part with them, but a couple take up a bit too much room (one being the raiders temple scene, the other last crusade venice boats.)