IGNORED

Should I remove the price tag and the glue?

lpgk

I have this game that I recently acquired. Should I attempt to remove the price tag and/or glue? I would probably let WATA do it, since Im a newbie to this. Has anyone used WATA for this and how was your results. 

Also, if you'd like please provide guess as to the grade. The Box has a crease on the front and dented on the bottom flap.

thanks!

IMG_6390[1].JPG

IMG_6391[1].JPG

IMG_6393[1].JPG

IMG_6392[1].JPG

IMG_6395[1].JPG

IMG_6394[1].JPG

Edited by lpgk

Dont remove them!! Select deep cleaning if you're sending them to wata and they will get what they can. Stickers aren't the worst for grades,  but the glue will probably hurt it. Still,  better to not mess with it. The hang tab probably needs to come off too, but they can figure that out. I would just note what you can while filling out thre wata form. Also that seam looks misaligned, but I guess that could be normal for GBC??

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, epiczail said:

Buy Bestine and save money. No need to pay for WATA to do what you can do very easily. Wet a cotton swap or Q tip with Bestine, rub the glue, easy as that. I'd feel much more comfortable taking anything sticky off myself rather than leaving it up to someone to potentially screw up on. 

OP said he was a newbie though,  so something you might be proficient in might not work the same for all. I get what you're saying about cost,  but if it's that easy, then surely the people at WATA who do this daily will have a handle on it. 

Edit: if it's going to be graded anyways, that is

Edited by 3rdStrongestMole

2 hours ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Dont remove them!! Select deep cleaning if you're sending them to wata and they will get what they can. Stickers aren't the worst for grades,  but the glue will probably hurt it. Still,  better to not mess with it. The hang tab probably needs to come off too, but they can figure that out. I would just note what you can while filling out thre wata form. Also that seam looks misaligned, but I guess that could be normal for GBC??

Is the hang tag something that was added by the store?

I’ll try and add some more pictures tonight. Would like to hear your expert opinions what the grade might be. Thanks.