IGNORED

WTB - Magical Chase, TurboGrafx-16 (CIB)

VGCollectaholic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 6/17/2021 at 1:08 PM, VGCollectaholic said:

Looking to buy a CIB US copy of Magical Chase to finish off my Turbo set.  Must be in at least NM condition.  Drop me a DM if you have one you're looking to move. 

Thanks!

I saw several NTSC copies on eBay awhile back ..The “GameKing “out of Kentucky had a CIB copy for sale for $10K ..

2 hours ago, Nintendo Historian said:

I saw several NTSC copies on eBay awhile back ..The “GameKing “out of Kentucky had a CIB copy for sale for $10K ..

Thanks for the heads up on GameKing.  I think I found their FB page.  I'll have to reach out and see if they still have it available.   I did see those recent ones on eBay, but they've all had more condition issues than I'd like.   There was a nice one on eBay about a year back that sat there for quite a while and then disappeared just as I decided to pull the trigger on it.

On 10/1/2021 at 3:30 PM, VGCollectaholic said:

Thanks for the heads up on GameKing.  I think I found their FB page.  I'll have to reach out and see if they still have it available.   I did see those recent ones on eBay, but they've all had more condition issues than I'd like.   There was a nice one on eBay about a year back that sat there for quite a while and then disappeared just as I decided to pull the trigger on it.

Good luck with finding ,and securing a copy ..I will say this I have dealt with Jim the owner of the “The GameKing in the past ,for the big ticketed items that “The GameKing “sells one has to deal directly with Jim .If you call the store ,they will forward you to Jim ..

Edited by Nintendo Historian