IGNORED

WTB N64 CIB lot, $1,000 bounty

dmvanmeveren

Hey wonderful people. I'm looking to kick off my N64 CIB collection in style, and I'm posting a $1,000 bounty for your goodies. The actual content of the games doesn't matter too much since my goal is a complete NTSC set, I'm just looking for a bundle of CIB titles. If you're looking to unload a good chunk of your collection, shoot me a PM.

Here's a long shot. I've got $3,000 worth of sealed Chilling Reign Pokémon Card booster backs and boxes, if anyone might be interested in a trade. (There's a long, sad story as to why I have that much).

Lots of love!

15 minutes ago, alexkidd401 said:

Would love to hear the long sad story surrounding Chilling Reign

I own a painting business and we painted for a young guy trying to open a nerd store, so we helped him out and did the job at cost since we wanted to see him succeed and me and my employees would all shop at his store. We even installed a comic book border wall and a bunch of extra stuff. Long story short, he doesn't have enough money to pay the price we agreed on, and so we settled on $3,000 worth of new pokemon TCG stuff. I'm thinking I can resell to make my money back, but boy it's not ideal.

Literally got paid in pokemon cards. What a story to tell.

• Like 2
  • Wow! 2
  • Haha 2

• 11 months later...