IGNORED

Pinning Topics

Is there any way for me to create a custom stream with certain topics pinned to the top of the forum?

For example, I'd like to keep my Latest Content stream, but have the "Pick-Ups/What's New in Your Collection" and "Backlog Challenge 2021" threads always at the top. I understand I can follow those topics, but it would be great to have everything combined in one stream. That way if I'm gone for a few weeks and my favorite topics haven't been updated, they're still just a single click away. This is certainly a 1% problem, but since I mostly browse the site on mobile, anything that reduces typing and bookmarking is a big efficiency win for me.

If that's not possible with the current forum settings, is it something that can be implemented?

Thanks @Gloves.

Administrator · Posted

That's a very specific request hah.

Unfortunately not, and frankly it'd be a lot of coding just to circumvent the intended use of streams.

I'd stick to the "Content I Follow" activity stream, just make a habit of checking that specifically after such a hiatus. If the threads you want to filter to happen to have specific tags on them, you could filter by tag AND "content I follow" in a custom stream.

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Gloves said:

That's a very specific request hah.

Unfortunately not, and frankly it'd be a lot of coding just to circumvent the intended use of streams.

I'd stick to the "Content I Follow" activity stream, just make a habit of checking that specifically after such a hiatus. If the threads you want to filter to happen to have specific tags on them, you could filter by tag AND "content I follow" in a custom stream.

I figured as much. Thanks for the response though!