IGNORED

Zeros Subs Hot pepper relish

phart010

There’s a place is Virginia called Zeros Subs, they are famous for a Baked Grinder sub with hot pepper relish. You can also ask them to put the hot pepper relish on their other subs as well.

I really love their hot pepper relish. I no longer live in Virginia, so often make my own baked subs. Unfortunately I can’t find hot pepper relish. 

Does anyone know where to buy hot pepper relish for subs?

• Like 1

LIDL sells a glass jar of chili pepper relish that works pretty well for this purpose.

And yes -- Zeros Subs is great -- though I'm not sure if any of them are still around.  There might still be one up in York County, but most of the rest of them gradually shut down over the past 10 years.

44 minutes ago, arch_8ngel said:

LIDL sells a glass jar of chili pepper relish that works pretty well for this purpose.

And yes -- Zeros Subs is great -- though I'm not sure if any of them are still around.  There might still be one up in York County, but most of the rest of them gradually shut down over the past 10 years.

They’re still around in Virginia at least. I make a point to eat there whenever I visit my parents 

2 minutes ago, phart010 said:

They’re still around in Virginia at least. I make a point to eat there whenever I visit my parents 

Checking Google Maps, it looks like they are mostly down on the southside nowadays.

There are a couple on the peninsula that are combined with gas stations/convenience stores, and one stand-alone down near the old Sears, that I'm not sure is actually still open despite the Google Maps listing.

But it looks like over a dozen between Va Beach, Norfolk, Portsmouth, and Chesapeake.

(I don't get down that way, much, so any down there weren't on my radar)

Edited by arch_8ngel