IGNORED

Loose cart inside sealed game

51 minutes ago, 3rdStrongestMole said:

Does anyone know if this affects the grade? I can hear the cart inside a sealed GBC game sliding around in there. I'm really hoping this doesn't change anything, and is more or less just a really annoying thing that may dissuade some buyers if I ever plan to sell.

Not sure about VGA, but I don't think it affects the grade as far as Wata goes. But wata does make a note on the back that the cart/disc is loose

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, epiczail said:

It's pretty common for GB, GBC, GBA games to move when you turn the box since they aren't secured by anything. The carts just sit in a bracket in the box or the cardboard holder. 

Makes sense.  I'm not a huge GB collector, and definitely haven't handled that many sealed copies. Makes me think it'll be less likely to ding the grade

I haven't sent any Game boy in for grading, but I'm 99.99% sure that won't lower a grade.

A loose genesis clamshell or disc based game on the other hand, not sure. WATA actually has a Saturn game of mine that has a loose disc so we'll see what they say on that one if I ever get it back lol. 

• Thanks 1