IGNORED

What is a reasonable price to ask for SNES Classic Minis?

So I have two SNES Classic Minis (one is complete in box, the box isn't perfect, but it's not beat to crap either). The other is a official Nintendo refurbished one, with a carrying case but only one controller (I'm keeping one for my Super Famicom Mini, which is why I'm including the case with that one).

I was thinking $100 plus shipping each but idk if that's asking too much or not. 

I'm selling because I want to fund a SD2SNES/FXPakPro and get back to real hardware again.

Thanks.

If I’m not trying to make money on something I just sell it for what I bought it for plus shipping to the other person. $100 doesn’t seem far off from what other people are charging but it really depends on you. They retailed for what $79? I don’t think $100 plus shipping is asking a lot compared to other resellers. But banged up boxes and minus a controller I might sell for less.

Their is no right or wrong answer here it’s whether someone will pay what you are asking and that is on them not you

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DiamanteLoco said:

So I have two SNES Classic Minis (one is complete in box, the box isn't perfect, but it's not beat to crap either). The other is a official Nintendo refurbished one, with a carrying case but only one controller (I'm keeping one for my Super Famicom Mini, which is why I'm including the case with that one).

I was thinking $100 plus shipping each but idk if that's asking too much or not. 

I'm selling because I want to fund a SD2SNES/FXPakPro and get back to real hardware again.

Thanks.

I sold mine for $75 locally, but that was without fees or shipping. I ended up getting an FXPAK Pro too after I had gotten a Super Everdrive without realizing that it didn't play most of the expansion chip games.

Edited by Bearcat-Doug
  • Like 1