IGNORED

Crash bandicoot black label cib $30 shipped Deadly premontion collectors edition sealed $80 shipped! Life Line ps2 disc only $30 shipped

Kimbolemonslice

Everything else was listed on ebay other than these 2 games if anyone on here is interested.

Deadly Premonition PS3 collectors edition (sealed with the sealed deck of cards The top of the box is dented up as will as one of the corners on the cards. but rest of the box is in nice condition ) $80 shipped!

Crash Bandicoot ps1 cib general wear I would give it a 6.5-10 not a bad copy at all at this price! $30 shipped!

Life line PS2 disc only $30 shipped.

if you want any closer pictures let me know and I will take them whenever i get home.

GetAttachmentThumbnail.png

Edited by Kimbolemonslice

• The title was changed to Crash bandicoot black label cib $30 shipped Deadly premontion collectors edition sealed $80 shipped!
  • The title was changed to Crash bandicoot black label cib $30 shipped Deadly premontion collectors edition sealed $80 shipped! Life Line ps2 disc only $30 shipped
Administrator · Posted
On 1/29/2021 at 2:48 PM, Kimbolemonslice said:

had 2 people retract bids for "wrong amount entered" 🤬 went from $510 to $66! nows a good time to win this for way too cheap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Silent-Hill-3-Playstation-2-Mint-WATA-9-6-A-seal-holy-Grail-highest-grade-NR/353366467643

😠

image.png

• Haha 1

Administrator · Posted
Just now, Kimbolemonslice said:

Yeah I'm kind of glad i didn't sell my lot on here for $1400 now

Yeah was about to post: "Grats on the sale, looks like it went for more than you were asking here! Here's hoping the buyer pays."

If you still have Crash and/or The Thing lemme know; if shipping to Canada isn't nutso I'd be interested.

10 hours ago, Gloves said:

Yeah was about to post: "Grats on the sale, looks like it went for more than you were asking here! Here's hoping the buyer pays."

If you still have Crash and/or The Thing lemme know; if shipping to Canada isn't nutso I'd be interested.

Thanks man! I sold the thing in another lot but I could price out crash and see how the shipping going to be.

• Like 1