IGNORED

Anyone Remeber This Music Streaming Site 10-15 Years Ago?

Aguy

I used to use this music streaming site around 2006-2010 that I think I learned about from G4 (Attack of the Show) where everyday you'd get hearts. You'd use these hearts to bet on which songs you thought would be popular, so the more a song you bet hearts on got liked and played, the more hearts you'd get win back and you'd level up your account. This was before the music industry got into streaming, so most of this music was independent artists. I'm pretty sure the website started with "the" and had a number in it, like http://wwww.the42.com or something like that. Anyone have any ideas?

Edited by Aguy

• The title was changed to Anyone Remeber This Music Streaming Site 10-15 Years Ago?
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Moderator · Posted
27 minutes ago, Aguy said:

I used to use this music streaming site around 2006-2010 that I think I learned about from G4 (Attack of the Show) where everyday you'd get hearts. You'd use these hearts to bet on which songs you thought would be popular, so the more a song you bet hearts on got liked and played, the more hearts you'd get win back and you'd level up your account. This was before the music industry got into streaming, so most of this music was independent artists. I'm pretty sure the website started with "the" and had a number in it, like http://wwww.the42.com or something like that. Anyone have any ideas?

I don’t, but I’m pumped for G4 to come back and just saw the promo for their first special which includes Kevin, Olivia, Morgan and Adam!