IGNORED

Storing NES manuals - post from NA

Khromak

Hey all,

I'm hoping someone has a better memory, better archival methods, or better research skills than I do. Back on NA there was a post where someone suggested buying some picture sleeves (4x5 with 4 slots per page) for a three-ring binder to store NES manuals in. Back then, I followed the link to some random hobby website and bought a few packs. Unfortunately now I've got more manuals than fit in the pages I bought, so I was going to order more to match...except I can't for the life of me find the site/product.

I've been looking on Amazon and Google for even a similar product and it really seems elusive. Does anyone have that link saved, can someone find the NA post archived on gocollect, or do you have a saved email from the company you bought them from? If none of the above, anyone have a recommendation of where to buy sheets like these? I know there are individual baggies you can get dirt cheap to put manuals in and various other solutions...but I'm rather deep in this already and do like the way they store/display like this. 🙂

Thanks in advance.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

After trying a couple other products which were all the wrong size...I think I finally found the post I was referring to (and I think you had posted on there too). In case someone else has this question later..

Hobby Lobby link: https://www.hobbylobby.com/Scrapbook-Paper-Crafts/Albums-Refill-Pages/Binders/Album-Refill-Pages---8-1-2-x-11/p/115441

GoCollect page: https://connect.gocollect.com/discussion/179131/nes-manual-binder-sleeve-protectors

They were on sale too! $4 per pack of 15.