IGNORED

WTB: Looking for experienced console modder with good soldering skills

ifightdragons

Hi all.

I have a few video game consoles I would like to buy and get modded for optical drive emulators and HDMI out.
I'm looking for an experienced console modder with good soldering skills, with whom I can hopefully do several deals with both now and in the future.

These are the consoles I would like to add to my gaming setup:
1. PlayStation 1 (NTSC SCPH-5501) w/ PS1Digital + XStation ODE

2. SEGA Dreamcast (NTSC) w/ DCDigital + Terraonion MODE + Power Supply that complies with European voltage standards (DreamPSU Mod?)

3. OG XBOX w/ citrus3000psi XboxDigital mod (PAL Softmodded or NTSC Softmodded with internal power supply that fits European voltage standards) + Clock Capacitor removed to prevent caps leaking

In the future I would also be very interested in:
4. SEGA Saturn Model 2 (NTSC) w/ SaturnDigital + Terraonion MODE + Power Supply that complies with European voltage standards (SaturnPSU Mod?)

5. N64 UltraHDMI

I'm a fast and reliable payer, looking for a thorough and reliable modder. Send me a PM if you're interested 🙂

Edited by ifightdragons

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Deadeye said:

The only person I know of that has announced they are doing PS1 digital + Xstation and has been posting videos and pics of their modding has be Voultar. 

Yeah I know, I'm just looking to see if there are any other out there at this level. I found one back in the day, but can't seem to get a hold of him anymore. Let me know if you hear of someone 🙂