Jump to content

Long Shot Question, Anyone an "expert" in nuts/bolts type hardware?


Recommended Posts

I don't really know where to look/ask for this so I take a shot here. I'm basically looking for a small metal bushing, preferably a kit/pack of various sizes. The form factor of a rivet nut would be perfect (Link Below) but I need something not threaded on the inside. I'm sure there is a term or phrase I'm not thinking of at the moment that could get me what I need. Anyone have any suggestions?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, Omerta said:

Possibly an unthreaded spacer or stand-off?


2 minutes ago, Tabonga said:

Guess I should've been more specific, my bad. A sleeve is basically what I'm looking for. Standoffs wouldn't work because I need a rod to be able to spin within the sleeve. Just can't seem to find an assortment/any small enough around somewhere between 4-8mm inner diameter.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Welcome to VGS!

    Play, Make, Collect.

    Here at VGS all kinds of gamers are welcome, and that includes you!

    Join the conversation!

  • Create New...