IGNORED

Looking for someone that can make homebrew NES/Famicom carts. (Label not required)

AppleKid

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for someone that can make homebrew NES/Famicom carts, preferably Famicom. I would also prefer to use an original PCB over a new one.

I don't need a custom label made, but if you do that as well I would be interested.

Basically I'm looking to have a dedicated cartridge that can play the Metroid 1 hack called 'Metroid - Rogue Dawn', if it's even possible to run on a cart that is. Here is the link to the site:

https://metroidconstruction.com/hack.php?id=441

Does anybody know of someone on this site that is able to make homebrew carts for a reasonable price?

Thank you for any help provided!

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Events Team · Posted

There's a few repro stores out there that likely have NES carts available.   OCD Reproductions or Flashback Games come to mind.  Not sure if they'd do you up a fc cart.

Does it have to be dedicated?  For the price of a couple hack carts, you could get an Everdrive or PowerPak and put all the hacks you want on it.

21 hours ago, JamesRobot said:

There's a few repro stores out there that likely have NES carts available.   OCD Reproductions or Flashback Games come to mind.  Not sure if they'd do you up a fc cart.

Does it have to be dedicated?  For the price of a couple hack carts, you could get an Everdrive or PowerPak and put all the hacks you want on it.

Hey James,

Thank you for the reply. I can check those 2 sites out if nobody on here is able/interested. As for a dedicated cart it's mostly because I don't really have any other interest in NES hacks aside from this one and I do like a dedicated cart for ROM hacks that really stand out to me.

Thanks again!