IGNORED

Mega SG issues

I just got a Mega SG and I absolutely LOVE it...except for one thing. Master System games aren't working. I've updated the firmware to the latest version (at the recommendation of Analogue support), but still no luck. I'm thinking it could be a faulty MS adapter. Anyone else have this issue and perhaps anything else I can try to get this working? I'm still waiting to hear back form support again, but figured I'd try here just in case. Thanks in advance!

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you ever get them working?

I just ran into this problem this morning. I've been collecting Master System games for the better part of a year, but just finally got around to testing them today. I have a launch Mega Sg that I never updated the firmware on (ver 2.1) and Master System games gave me a blank screen. I Googled around a bit and found one guy on Reddit who said the launch firmware didn't play Master System games. I updated to the newest version (ver 4.8) and got 3 of the 4 games I tested working.

I did run into a problem with Wanted. It just gave me a red screen with no sound or graphics. I'm not sure if this my cart or just the game in general.

Does anyone have a copy of Wanted they can test? Or know if there is an SMS compatibility list?

Edited by DoctorEncore