IGNORED

Drac's Night Out label

Hey guys! Got a favor to ask. Sorry if this is in the wrong spot. ๐Ÿ˜…

Some of you may remember me from NintendoAge as the dude who made hi-rez label art from craptacular ones.

Got a fellow member here looking for particular one I've made from that site, and that's the Drac's Night Out label I redid. It was a very clean version of the original label.ย 

Situations arose to where I cannot provide that label for this person, mostly covid-related, and without getting into too many specifics, I pretty much don't have anything to my name anymore, including all my art.

With NA no longer around, getting this piece of art is proving to be very difficult. I was wondering if anybody still has that label art saved and would please provide it here or in a message for me? I would really appreciate it. ๐Ÿ˜Š

OMG Thanks! That was quick! Wow, it's been a very long time since I've done this, this piece actually was made way before I even had a drawing display. ๐Ÿ˜… Very rough around the edges. lol

But, case closed now. Leaving the image here for anyone else who wants to use it.ย 

e00f7862-5ca7-456c-b48d-4361e24ec13f-1.jpg

Edited by BouncekDeLemos

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images