IGNORED

gremlins 02/22 red cart complete/retroplayer.nl 2017 01/02 prototype

8bithustler

8bithustler here,

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but wanted to know if there was still any interest in homebrews.

A long time ago, when retroplayer.nl started their yearly games I got the very first run of their games. They did 2? I think of the prototype (a section of the cart is cut out showing board) and its painted 01/02 bottom right.

The other item was the gremlins game that had the short run of 22. The first 2 carts were the red variant. I remember at one point it was about $200? But wanted to know If there was any value still in this. I can post pictures for the items.

I am looking to sell them both, or possibly trade for squaresoft titles ( secret of mana, chrono trigger, etc.)

Thanks in advance

Brandon

I can take more pictures, or video if anyone is interested.

The gremlins is s02/22 and retroplayer.nl 2015 is 01/07. These were the first ones as mentioned before.

I'm sure a few old NAers can vouch for me. My feedback should still be on NA.

I wanted to find out what they're worth, and if anyone was interested. I know what I paid for gremlins and I want to say retroplayer.nl was the one they did for the NA forum years ago now.

Open to trades on these. I need secret of mana cib.

mario rpg box and insert, manual.

Final fantasy 2/3 box, manual and insert.

Chrono trigger cib

Illusion of gaia box, manual and insert.

Actraiser 1 box, manual and insert.

Actraiser 2 cib

Timewalk games final fantasy games

Secret of evermore box, manual and insert.

Open to any squaresoft ps1 sealed as well. Any ps1 RPGs actually.

Thanks.

Brandon

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/13/2020 at 12:17 PM, 8bithustler said:

8bithustler here,

It's been a long time since I've posted here, but wanted to know if there was still any interest in homebrews.

A long time ago, when retroplayer.nl started their yearly games I got the very first run of their games. They did 2? I think of the prototype (a section of the cart is cut out showing board) and its painted 01/02 bottom right.

The other item was the gremlins game that had the short run of 22. The first 2 carts were the red variant. I remember at one point it was about $200? But wanted to know If there was any value still in this. I can post pictures for the items.

I am looking to sell them both, or possibly trade for squaresoft titles ( secret of mana, chrono trigger, etc.)

Thanks in advance

Brandon

Here is a photo.  Can take more later.  

wHzWv5F.jpg

Edited by DannyTheDonk

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/3/2020 at 6:04 PM, 8bithustler said:

Oh hello beautiful. What condition are they in, and what were you thinking for them?

Hey sorry didnt see your reply here!  Id do a 1 for 1 swap with gremlins for Secret of Mana.  Let me know what you think, I can take more photos, the Secret of mana is in great condition but may show a little wear in certain areas. 

• 11 months later...

6/15/21 update:

I am updating this post as the items are still available.

The retro player.nl 2015 was the 1st prototype run they did. If you remember they did 2 sets, this was 01/07 from the 1st run. Asking $400.

The gremlins I am looking to sell or trade. Cash offer is $250, but willing to trade for any of the following games below. Open to offers as well.

Would sell both for $625 with tracking and insurance.

Trade list:

Illusion of Gaia CIB

Secret of evermore CIB

Secret of Mama CIB

Chrono Trigger cart and manual/box (Will add $ for a CIB

Super Mario RPG CIB

Final Fantasy 3 Manual

Timewalk Games: FF series, secret of mana 2, MegaMan and Bass, etc.

Earthbound box (Will definitely add $$$ for this)

Xmas Carts/boxes

Dragon Warrior Games ( 2-4 CIB, already have DW1)

Ogre Battle CIB ( can add $ for this)

SNES CIB - Mainly looking for any of the RPGs, Castlevania, Super Ghosts and Goblins.

NFR Final Fantasy Games

Squaresoft or Atlus PS1

Thanks everyone. I no longer collect the homebrews outside of Time walk, fishyface and the Xmas carts so cleaning out some of my games. Will be posting more soon.

• 1 year later...

Bumping post since it's been a long time. The games are still available

I'm asking $325 OBO for Gremlins, and $175 for Retroplayer. Both games will be shipped in protective boxes, bubble wrap, and tracking. $450 shipped gets you both.

Still on the hunt for boxes, carts and manuals. Also have another post for PS3 games,.