Dec Athlete
Mobile Suit Gundam
Fighting Vipers
Mobile suit Gundam Sidestory I
Digital Monsters version S

Baku Baku Animal

Tamagocchi Park

• 2 weeks later...

Doom was the last JP FPS I could find indeed. I'd say it took me about 2 months to find it, with spine and reg cards, browsing ebay, yahoo auctions, and local sale sites in France. I got it in the $50 range iirc.

There is a brand new copy right now on ebay.com, from HitJapan with Best Offer available. I'd say if you want it you could try your luck, sometimes he accepts offer at -50%, or he can make a counteroffer.

6 hours ago, Guigui said:

Doom was the last JP FPS I could find indeed. I'd say it took me about 2 months to find it, with spine and reg cards, browsing ebay, yahoo auctions, and local sale sites in France. I got it in the $50 range iirc.

There is a brand new copy right now on ebay.com, from HitJapan with Best Offer available. I'd say if you want it you could try your luck, sometimes he accepts offer at -50%, or he can make a counteroffer.

That’s good to know that isn’t just me then.

I can’t see a sealed doom from them. Maybe someone saw this post and bought it haha. The search continues.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, Guigui said:

Still looking, check you shelves for Ruriiro no Yuki and Mobile Suit Gundam, please 😄

Hey there. Question for not related to your search even though i am extremely sympathetic to it as i too am searching for holy grails these days. This is the first time ive even heard of yahoo auctions!  Didn’t know this was a thing. Are they just jap auctions or does yahoo have us version as well (initial search didn’t show anything). Im in the US will they ship to us?  Can i even use the site since im not in Japan?  Im looking for the Japanese exclusive title for sega 32x. Looks like i see a few options but I don’t know anything about these auctions and can they be trusted?

anyhow, hope you can shed some light and if not. Enjoy the free bump!:)

Thank you for your kind message.

I must first warn you : Yahoo Japan Auction is the devil.

This is the biggest auction site in Japan, full of video games and many more stuff. Sometimes you can make good deals there, but sometimes you realize that some items are very sought after in Japan.

Normally, you cannot use YJA if you do not live in Japan. But you are lucky because there exist so called "proxy buyers" website. The most trustable I know of are Buyee, and Zenmarket. I've been buying on YAJ through Buyee for 3 years now, never had a problem with them.

Here is how it works :

* you register to proxy website, let's say Buyee.
* you put a bid on a YAJ item through Buyee website
* if you win the bid, you pay the selling price + some fees (less than $10) to Buyee.
* Buyee pays the seller
* the seller ships to Buyee warehouse, located in Japan
* Buyee ships the item back to you. You pay for both shipping : from seller to Buyee, from Buyee to you.
* You receive your item from Japan, praying for no custom taxes.

If you were to buy multiple items froms multiple sellers, Buyee can keep your items stored for 30 days until all items arrive. Then they can  put all your items in a single box and ship the whole thing to you.

Also please note that International Airmal Small Packet is the best way to ship from Japan to the world ; maybe slower than EMS but tends to avoid the custom taxes.

Hope that helps.

• Thanks 1