IGNORED

Baby robin cam

DefaultGen

Someone in my city has a webcam pointed at a robin's nest. The babies just hatched yesterday and overnight. Sometimes momma wiggles around, sometime she leave to get some worms, sometimes they're just chilling. I love it. I thought other people might too. The video link changes every day BTW.

• Like 1

We have some hanging baskets on our porch with flowers in it.  Occasionally birds build nests in them and my wife lets them stay there and hatch their eggs.

Every day, once they hatch, she'll take down pots once a day to check on the babies.  I call it being bird nosey.  You've not helped her obsession.

But seriously, thanks for sharing.  It's actually quite pleasant.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DefaultGen said:

Someone in my city has a webcam pointed at a robin's nest. The babies just hatched yesterday and overnight. Sometimes momma wiggles around, sometime she leave to get some worms, sometimes they're just chilling. I love it. I thought other people might too. The video link changes every day BTW.

I have a nest out back with a Robin, probably 5 foot from the back door. Just laid eggs late last week. Shes been sitting there staring at me when I come outside.