IGNORED

Collecting goal complete! (Mostly)

Justin

So I started my video game collection knowing I would have limited space since I was moving into an apartment with my wife and twin toddlers. I made a goal for myself: to get the games that mean the most to me in the best condition I can find but that can only fit in this box (also my comic collection has to fit too). This was a big packaging problem but, today I received the last game and can now share it with you guys!

Every game is sealed apart from the Super Famicom and Game Gear games (they are mint CIB). The Final Fantasy VI SF game is new and unopened, Chrono Trigger SF is fully CIB (most on eBay aren’t). Bushido Blade is sealed but has a crack in the jewel case (still looking for mint).

The List:

Super Famicom: Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger

Playstation 1 & 2: Final Fantasy VII demo, Bushido Blade, Shadow of the Colossus, Shadow of the Colossus demo

NES: The Guardian Legend

Game Boy: Final Fantasy Legend III, Samurai Shodown

Game Boy Advance: Final Fantasy VI, Sword of Mana, Silent Scope

Nintendo DS: Chrono Trigger (with poster), Dragon’s Lair

Nintendo 3DS: The Louvre English translation

Game Gear: Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II

Also, I had a little bit of room left for my original Game Boy Lite and both cassettes of the Guardians of the Galaxy soundtrack

5175BA96-4798-4482-A9E8-0617BC02EDA3.jpeg

Edited by Justin
  • Like 4

@jim.jupiter FYI, in Japan, these games weren't shrink wrapped.  I don't think they sellers are trying to be dishonest, but I've received a few items from over there that were shrink wrapped.  In the case of all the ones I received, they had pictures of the contents.  I think they shrink wrap it for some shipping reason, but I have no clue why that is.

• Like 1