IGNORED

Was Battle Clash (SNES) reviewed twice in Nintendo Power?

noiseredux

Weird question, I guess. I have issue #43 (Road Runner Death Valley Rally, 12/1992) of NP and Battle Clash is reviewed for SNES in it. However, I've noticed that various sites reference that it was actually reviewed in the 11/92 (Super Star Wars) issue, which I don't have a copy of. What the heck? Is it the same review reprinted? Is it a different review? Same or different score?

I'll confirm tonight, but I am 99.9% sure that the #43 issue has an actual review score. ALTHOUGH... is it possible that they printed a walkthrough type deal in #43, but also included the review score from the previous month? Hmm.

EDIT: okay, so they may have really reviewed it twice...

https://nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_Power_V43

Now Playing

This article lists new game releases and ratings for those games. It also has a very brief overview of a few of them. Some of the top-rated games here include (in alphabetical order):

https://nintendo.fandom.com/wiki/Nintendo_Power_V42

Now Playing

This article lists new game releases and ratings for those games. It also has a very brief overview of a few of them. Some of the top-rated games here include (in alphabetical order):

Edited by noiseredux

9 hours ago, RH said:

I have no clue, but I do remember that they would have a walk through of some games in one issue, and then a review in another.  Maybe you are thinking about a walk-through of the first stage or two, and the review which might have been posted the month before.

turns out, you nailed it. In issue #43, Battle Clash is NOT part of the "Now Playing" reviews. It is included in a longer bit with some strategy stuff, but my mistake came from the fact that its review score WAS included with list of games of reviewed in Now Playing. Thanks!

• Like 1