IGNORED

Holiday Finds

NESfiend

I do a lot of collecting around the holidays. Probably not the smartest thing, but oh well. These three are my favorite additions to the collection and I found them all at great prices.

Star Wars is one of my favorite games ever and I have been looking for a minty 100% complete copy forever. NESmaster can verify as I mentioned it to him 5 or 6 years ago. Not that they haven't necessarily been available, but the great copies are always listed really high. Pretty sure this fits the bill for 100% complete, but I will be completely sure when Austin opens his sealed copy. 

I really like NES and SNES accessories. I don't know why its not a bigger in thing among collectors. I have wanted to come across a pink justifier for a long time to complete the set, but they are really hard to come by and usually have a stupid sticker price on ebay. I came across this one in a game shop on vacation. 

Pocky and Rocky was the only game I didn't have that was included in The Wizard 30th anniversary tournament at the lets play convention. I ended up really liking it and my brother and I played it on the consoles over and over again at the convention. I helped my wife find this copy as an xmas gift for me by negotiating the price, acquring it, verifying the boards, and handing it to her to wrap. Lack of surprise aside, one my favorite gifts this year. 

Gaming Finds.jpg

• Like 3

Finally! I just checked for the hell of it, and I linked you to one in July 2014. So, right in the middle. I beat it for the thread once on NA, and it actually is pretty good. It's got parts you need to figure out, but when you can full run it, it's satisfying to play.

Edited by Nesmaster

1 hour ago, Nesmaster said:

Finally! I just checked for the hell of it, and I linked you to one in July 2014. So, right in the middle. I beat it for the thread once on NA, and it actually is pretty good. It's got parts you need to figure out, but when you can full run it, it's satisfying to play.

How were you able to check that? 

And yes, as far as figuring it out, thats right. I used a guide to beat it for the first time. Otherwise, there is a lot of guessing. After that, it's one of the most fun plays and rewarding beats. 

Edited by NESfiend

12 hours ago, NESfiend said:

How were you able to check that? 

And yes, as far as figuring it out, thats right. I used a guide to beat it for the first time. Otherwise, there is a lot of guessing. After that, it's one of the most fun plays and rewarding beats. 

If you log back in under your account on that go-collect mess, your pms should still be there.