Edited by Mario_Friend1982
Removed converters.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe he just copy and pasted the line details and didn't notice that he included that text?  I can't exactly recall, but I remember when the Gameshark came out, it was well after launch.  I quickly grabbed one.  It was pre-loaded with codes and there were at least 50 titles in it.  It'd be hard to have Gameshark codes without the Gameshark and I also highly doubt that Interact (or whomever made the Gameshark) had a dev license to be able to reverse-engineer the system and make such a device at launch, especially before games were released.

But, to be clear, @OP, that's a great list.  It really seems accurate to me.  Being the nerd that I was, when I went over to my buddies house (which was like once a week) I packed up my N64 every time, and I saw all of the inserts every time.  This seems like a very accurate list.  I'm just curious about the Gameshark bit.

Edited by RH

7 hours ago, RH said:

Maybe he just copy and pasted the line details and didn't notice that he included that text?  I can't exactly recall, but I remember when the Gameshark came out.  I quickly grabbed one.  It was pre-loaded with codes and there were at least 50 titles in it.  It'd be hard to have Gameshark codes without the Gameshark and I also highly doubt that Interact (or whomever made the Gameshark) had a dev license to be able to reverse-engineer the system and make such a device.

But, to be clear, @OP, that's a great list.  It really seems accurate to me.  Being the nerd that I was, when I went over to my buddies house (which was like once a week) I packed up my N64 every time, and I saw all of the inserts every time.  This seems like a very accurate list.  I'm just curious about the Gameshark bit.

I added the GameShark code lists for fun.