IGNORED

So PSIO's firmware is finally updated...but second disc/iso still won't work...what am I doing wrong?

Estil

So at long last the firmware update has been released for PSIO...but for whatever reason the second disc/iso of Lunar Silver Star still won't work...which is a real shame because not only will I not be able to go any further into the game without but I won't be able to see the lovely ladies in the hot springs without it either...😢  Interesting how they made the hot spring for the guys easy to get to but made the one for the chicks extra hard, as if the game/creators were saying, take that you perverts!

So what am I doing wrong?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited)

Do you have any other multi-CD games that work on PSIO? Not sure this is the right documentation but 4-2: Multi Bin says PSIO doesn’t support multi bin games (which I take to mean multi CD) but it is supported by combining the files. I don’t have a PSIO myself but just what I was able to find. 

Edit: also look at 6-6 where if you need to select a disk you can use an MULTIDISC.LST file - I think this is what you are missing 

https://psio.cybdyn-systems.com.au/support/PSIO Systems Manual (R33).pdf

Edited by a3quit4s

Posted (edited)
On 6/2/2024 at 7:38 AM, a3quit4s said:

Do you have any other multi-CD games that work on PSIO? Not sure this is the right documentation but 4-2: Multi Bin says PSIO doesn’t support multi bin games (which I take to mean multi CD) but it is supported by combining the files. I don’t have a PSIO myself but just what I was able to find. 

Edit: also look at 6-6 where if you need to select a disk you can use an MULTIDISC.LST file - I think this is what you are missing 

https://psio.cybdyn-systems.com.au/support/PSIO Systems Manual (R33).pdf

The others work fine...it's just this one.  And I'm pretty sure I tried a few from different places.

Edited by Estil

9 hours ago, Estil said:

The others work fine...it's just this one.  And I'm pretty sure I tried a few from different places.

Maybe try getting in touch with Cybdyn? Probably best to go right to the experts - the PSIO is serialized so as long as your serial is in your name you should be able to get support. I might try to download a new ISO for the kick of it. Even though you said you got it from different places but even so it could still be the same disc image. Worse case buy the game, rip it, and resell it when you are done. 

1 hour ago, a3quit4s said:

Maybe try getting in touch with Cybdyn? Probably best to go right to the experts - the PSIO is serialized so as long as your serial is in your name you should be able to get support. I might try to download a new ISO for the kick of it. Even though you said you got it from different places but even so it could still be the same disc image. Worse case buy the game, rip it, and resell it when you are done. 

I would but their forums are down at the moment.