IGNORED

Anyone know where to get an injection molded, region free N64 cartridge tray?

Region-free cartridge trays are easy to find and cheap, even on eBay.  They all appear to be cheap, 3D prints, though.  However, I want something of a bit higher quality.  My everyday unit is a Watermelon N64, so I want something to fit the aesthetic and even if a 3D printed tray is unnoticeable, well, it matters to me.

I willing to accept those colored in black/charcoal or possibly red but if there's a clear watermelon-translucent colored one, I'd really want one of those.  Do these exist and is there a place where I can get one?

You can get the 3D printed ones for about $5 shipped. I'm willing to pay more than that.  Probably $20-30 depending on build quality and color.  Thanks guys, if anyone can help me find one of these.

3 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

Yeeeeeah, that might be fine but being that it's Aliexpress, I'd like to hear the opinion of someone else who's bought this specific item from this seller.

11 minutes ago, RH said:

Yeeeeeah, that might be fine but being that it's Aliexpress, I'd like to hear the opinion of someone else who's bought this specific item from this seller.

I know, but Aliexpress is probably the only one that deals with enough sales to actually do injection molded ones. Which is why you're seeing 3D printed ones from others (far easier to do small quantities.) 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Tulpa said:

I know, but Aliexpress is probably the only one that deals with enough sales to actually do injection molded ones. Which is why you're seeing 3D printed ones from others (far easier to do small quantities.) 

Good point.