IGNORED

FT/FO: Earthbound CIB (NO CARDS), Aerofighters SNES, Mega Man X3 SNES, Magical Chase PCE, Mega Man X3 SNES

Tiptopjames

Some good good here for y'all! These have been hanging out in the shop for a bit, and I am ready for them to get into other peoples collections. All games are authentic, if you need board pics I can oblige, for best results I will email them over to avoid the compression that seems to happen on forums and in messages. I will be going by VGPC to judge trade value of our goods, keeps it current for all of us incase this thread hangs around awhile. If you have different numbers in mind, we can talk that out and see what kind of deal we can make happen. I am mainly interested in trades for uncommon/popular/hella good games for the following consoles:

ALL SEGA CONSOLES! NES, SNES, N64, PS1, PS2, TG-16, PC Engine, NDS & 3DS

As for hardware, the only thing I'm really interested in currently is the FM Towns Marty

Earthbound CIB without cards: Some wear to the box as you can see in the pics, the guide has some dog ears on the corners, creases, and some of the binding is coming up a bit. That being said, all the pages are there and the insides are in pretty good condition and fully readable.

Aerofighters SNES Loose: One of the nicest copies of this game I have ever seen, hands down. 

Mega Man X3 SNES Loose: Edge wear on front label crease, some scuffing on front label.

Magical Chase PCE CIC: Manual has a bit of yellowing on the back side, Hucard has insertion marks on the back. Otherwise very nice!

Will always consider selling outright at a price near to FMV, but mainly interested in trades at this time. Note that I tried to upload a bunch more pics, but only have 4.88MB to work with here. Hit me up if you need to see more angles and closer ups

Thanks for looking!

20240828_085424.jpg

Edited by Tiptopjames
Refreshed
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to FT/FO: Earthbound CIB (NO CARDS), Aerofighters SNES, Mega Man X3 SNES, Magical Chase PCE, Mega Man X3 SNES