IGNORED

Pictures of 100% Complete Game Boy Games

Guests · Posted

A while ago, I came upon a list similar to this (for NES games) and was very impressed at the great work that went into it for the NES collecting community. Similarly, I decided I would start something similar, mainly for Game Boy games.

Please, if you happen to have any 100% complete Game Boy games with the correct inserts, I would be happy if you posted pictures of them here!

Baseball

Spoiler

- Box (DMG-BS-USA)

- Cartridge (DMG-BS-USA)

- Manual (DMG-BS-USA-1)

- Nintendo Power (PMG-PT-USA)

- Nintendo Poster (DMG-USA-1)

- Plastic Cartridge Holder

- Cartridge Case

IMG_1815.jpeg.29dc80a32b0e95ca580a93eb84d9c556.jpeg

Edited by GamerSmith548

Some titles had multiple printings and so those would have had different inserts through out the years.  Might be best if we can also track the date code on the tab.

To get us started, lets go with a launch title:  Baseball

baseball.jpg

• Like 1

Why not reserve a post for links directly to posts with images? You could alphabetize the list so things would be easy to find.

There was a thread on Sega Age where people opened sealed games to officiate findings. This was a while back where people might guffaw at opening a sealed Punisher for Sega Genesis, but they wouldn't have a stroke. The most I can offer is my original collection purchased back in the day plus multiple screen grabs from over 10 years of watching certain titles. I will note that variants of inserts are a thing with / without outside box changes. Since this isn't being unsealed right now, I imagine the thread could have multiple posts of the same game and readers would have to decide which complete is correct or how complete they want their game.