• Super Mario All-Stars + Super Mario World
    • Wheel of Fortune

This poll is closed to new votes

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

I voted Alleway in your GB post and here I’m going with STTNG.  It’s be easy to pick the good games but I’d like to see either the simpler, or less often played and discussed games.  At least for a little bit.

Also good job.  Have you already finished several of these games weeks ago and you’re trickling in your thoughts, or are you finishing them and then posting 1-2 days later?

Guests · Posted
6 minutes ago, RH said:

I voted Alleway in your GB post and here I’m going with STTNG.  It’s be easy to pick the good games but I’d like to see either the simpler, or less often played and discussed games.  At least for a little bit.

Also good job.  Have you already finished several of these games weeks ago and you’re trickling in your thoughts, or are you finishing them and then posting 1-2 days later?

I usually write the reviews sometime after completing, but I do write the reviews on the day I complete the game.

Editorials Team · Posted
1 hour ago, RH said:

I want to say TNG is one of the 10 or so SNES games that the collective NA/VGS community never beat 

• Like 1