IGNORED

Wow... Someone has a $1 auction for the Squaresoft, Final Fantasy VII Letterman Jacket

This jacket is a personal, holy grail (or whatever you want to call it.)  This is the third, maybe fourth, one I've seen in 8 years that I've seen come up for sale.  I think the gentlemen that's posted it is correct and only 50 were made, but I can't recall if it was more like 100.

Regardless, these things look amazing and I'd love to own one.  Alas, I doubt this thing will go for less than $1,500 if history is any indication.  Anyway, I know that others of you have mentioned wanting one of these.  Bidding is still under $200, which is more than I have at the moment.  I spoke with the seller and told him to let this one ride.  I've seen other's sell, but they've all been BINs.  If anything, this should be a fun one to watch.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/364785670646

image.png.c0b6f8acf61093b7ed23a7cba8d02f9f.png

• Wow! 1

• 2 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, MiamiSlice said:

What a gorgeous item. And it went for a pretty penny, but can't even argue with that!

image.png.5bd81edd61b31db61775811c91fb7126.png

Yes, I had messaged the seller and told him that whatever he did, don't take any offers and let it ride.  I knew more people were looking for this thing than just me and typically when any new one of these jackets has popped up, they've sold fast.  I think this is a record, but I could be wrong.  I don't log these numbers but IIRC, the last one I saw was a couple of years ago with a BIN and it was set at $2,500.  Possibly lower.