IGNORED

Anyone ever been to Hershey Park Christmas?

LeatherRebel5150

Looking for some opinions on Hershey Park during their Christmas Candylane month. I've been there in the summer but never for Christmas time tickets seem cheap enough at about $23 at the moment and was thinking of taking my girlfriend. Is it worth it? Is there enough to do or is most everything shut down? 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to Hersey in the spring and it cost way more than that.

Website says some of the rides are open but I’m not seeing the mega coasters which are like the main attraction.

So yeah I’d think of it more like a walking tour to see the lights and maybe hop on some of the smaller traditional rides.

Have you been to Knobles?

1 hour ago, fox said:

Went to Hersey in the spring and it cost way more than that.

Website says some of the rides are open but I’m not seeing the mega coasters which are like the main attraction.

So yeah I’d think of it more like a walking tour to see the lights and maybe hop on some of the smaller traditional rides.

Have you been to Knobles?

Yea Knobles is about 20mins away from my girlfriends house. Went there over the summer and during the Fall craft fest thing. Its great not having an admission. 

For Hershey Park I don't mind as much that big rides are not open I don't do big roller coasters anyway and neither does she. But I'm wondering if there is enough small stuff open to take up a good  3hrs or so, outside of the zoo and drive through Christmas Light Spectacle.