IGNORED

Game Boy Precautions Booklets

Guests · Posted

I have been trying to document the inserts included in original Game Boy games for CIB collecting, however, I am having a rough time trying to figure out when the Precautions Booklets were first used (more specifically year and month) and when each revision was used as well. I would appreciate any information you can give me!

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guests · Posted
15 hours ago, GamerSmith548 said:

I have been trying to document the inserts included in original Game Boy games for CIB collecting, however, I am having a rough time trying to figure out when the Precautions Booklets were first used (more specifically year and month) and when each revision was used as well. I would appreciate any information you can give me!

There are up to 7 revisions used for the original Game Boy precautions booklets that I know of.

Not sure about GB but for NES it was around 1992 and all SNES games had them starting in 1991. The same GB precautions booklets were used for GBC games as well but still said Gameboy on them. The revisions went up pretty high. There are at least 8 for sure but I want to say the revisions reached double digits. Like a 10 or 11.