IGNORED

Sony PSX, Namco JogCon, 3DS LL Handheld Consoles, Gameboy Pocket Printer, Saturn Memory Carts, Hori Fighting Commander

kazuo

Trying to clear some stuff out. Everything is in working order unless noted. Expect normal wear and tear; if you're looking for collector's condition, this might not be for you (but I'll note when something is exceptionally nice).
You can try offers on the smaller stuff, but I am pretty firm on the PSX. It's big and heavy.
Zelle, Cash App, or Venmo only. I have PayPal but I'm not interested in using G&S, and the rules don't allow me to require F&F, so it is what it is. PM me if you’d like to discuss using PayPal.
Not looking for trades.

Please send me a PM if you're interested. I can provide references on request (ebay, Mercari, etc.)
Shipping is included in the price for US buyers. Non-US buyers, please ask for shipping costs.
Please be aware that these are shipping from outside of the US, so shipping may take up to 60 days. I can offer faster shipping methods for additional cost, please ask.

Sony PSX (DESR-7000) - $160, parts or repair ONLY. This is the big goofy DVR thing with a PS1/2 built in. Includes a power cord and a generic A/V cable (these units have standard composite & S-Video ports). The DVD Writer laser is dead, so you can only direct boot games by using FMCB (included). I also flashed the Mechacon with mechapwned so you can play NTSC-U PS2 (unfortunately this doesn’t work for PS1, JP only unless you use other workarounds. Please ask if you have questions.

Namco JogCon Controller (NPC-105) - $45, seems to work okay but I am not a R4 expert and I can't say for certain that it works perfectly. Feels okay to me though. YMMV. If you're buying this for competition or something you may want to think twice.

Hori Fighting Commander (Super Famicom) - $40, works fine.

Hori Fighting Commander (PC Engine) - $70, works fine.

Sega Saturn Power Backup Memory Cartridge (Green) - $15, works fine. Note that Saturn cartridge slots are notoriously unreliable. Please clean your cartridge slot thoroughly. Due to the pin density, even a small speck of dust can cause cartridges not to read.

Game Boy Pocket Printer (PARTS/REPAIR)- $40, powers on and it sounds like the feed motor is spinning, but the photo paper roll (a small amount is included) doesn't advance. May be missing parts, or have some internal issue. Not sure. Priced accordingly.

Sony PlayStation 2 Vertical Stand (SCPH-90110, Black) - $30. Looks okay to me but YMMV. Genuine part.).

Mushihimesama Futari Ver. 1.5 Limited Edition (Xbox 360)- $100. Region-free, comes with an unopened soundtrack CD and the outer cardboard box.

DinoPark Tycoon (3DO) - $9500. Comes in the long box with the disc, jewel case, manual, and registration card. Will send detailed photos to serious buyers. Absolutely no PayPal on this item, sorry.

Edited by kazuo
added DinoPark Tycoon lol

First, on this forum, you're not allowed to require Paypal FF.  It's in the rules.  It's up to the buyer to be nice about it but as a means for management to stay out of trade disputes and make it easier for everyone, the requiring PP FF simply isn't allowed.  I'm not pulling in a mod on this, but I'm just letting you know since you're new.

Anyway, are you needing cash, or is there any chance you'd be up for a trade?  I'm on cash lock down mode for a bit, but I'd be interested in that  PSX.  If you have a want list, maybe I can work out pulling a trade list together.

But, if that's not what you're looking for then GLWS.

Not new, I'm a NA refugee. 🙂 That's why I offer Zelle and Venmo as alternatives. I don't want to use PP at all, but some buyers insist on it. That's why I offer F&F as an option. Buyers can choose not to use it. If mods have an issue with that approach, they can let me know and I am happy to remove it.

As I stated in my original post, I am not looking for trades. Cash is king here.

Edited by kazuo
  • Thanks 1

• The title was changed to Sony PSX, Namco JogCon, 3DS LL Handheld Consoles, Gameboy Pocket Printer, Saturn Memory Carts, Hori Fighting Commander